Hello!

New users ...introduce yourself to the forum!
BDawg
Green Bean
Green Bean

Hello!

Postby BDawg » Wed May 31, 2017 11:17 am

Hello internet users! A quick background of my coffee experience:

I got into coffee in 2014 when a friend of mine talked about how different and flavorful 'fresh-roasted' coffee was, so I gave it a try as well. Instantly the world of coffee expanded, and I knew I was on to something. Grinder and brewing upgrades followed, as well as tons of practice and experimentation. Eventually I got the crazy idea of home-roasting, since it is much cheaper and efficient, and all that began in the summer of 2015. Of course I had been guided by these coffee forums; they provided direction and I followed with action/practice. By now I believe I have enough experience and practice that I can use this forum to help others.

I love making Turkish coffee (will definitely do an 'ultimate' how-to guide sometime soon; there are too many internet myths that will make you a terrible cup) and the Aeropress, all coffee being ground with a Lido E-T (I won't mind reviewing/discussing it if you want more info on it; perhaps I'll write a full review on it sometime soon). Cheers!

CucamongaDan
Full City
Full City

Re: Hello!

Postby CucamongaDan » Wed May 31, 2017 11:27 am

Hi BDawg, and welcome in! My timeline of rapidly expanding coffee-consciousness run similarly to yours. I'll look forward to that Turkish coffee tutorial.

Return to “New Member Introductions”