new podcast ideas anyone?

Coffee-related talk, Home Roaster Gatherings, Traditions and Shares, Etc.
byron
Full City
Full City

new podcast ideas anyone?

Postby byron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Hey Everyone,
Tom has 'Casters Block. You know, that disease where you can't think of new podcast topics? We are hoping we could turn to you for the cure. Anyone have topics that you would like us to cover in our next podcast?

CucamongaDan
Full City
Full City

Re: new podcast ideas anyone?

Postby CucamongaDan » Sat May 06, 2017 8:38 am

Well, I guess I've had " 'Cast Listener's Block." I barely know what a podcast is, and upon delving into it, the first thing I notice is I'd have to install iTunes on a computer to access them- so I haven't heard any yet. The 16 archived ones do sound very interesting and I'm sure I'll enjoy them when I close the technology gap. . .

I'd be particularly interested to listen to any on food/ coffee pairings, as in food, recipes, cooking, and what coffee goes best with what food.

CucamongaDan
Full City
Full City

Postby CucamongaDan » Sat May 06, 2017 8:54 am

Yay me! I googled "alternatives to iTunes to access Podcasts" and found I could search for and access them from Podbay.fm .

http://podbay.fm/show/825000366

I can listen to them on the computer there or use download button and save as an m4a. Not sure if m4as play on my android phone but I have a converter if I need another format. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and ideas once I start listening to the old ones, and if nothing else I note that Tom's voice is very soothing.

CucamongaDan
Full City
Full City

Postby CucamongaDan » Sat May 06, 2017 9:55 am

and they do play fine in both the built in music player and the Foobar 2000 for Android player I usually use. And just the last 3 are m4as while all the rest are mp3s.

Return to “Coffee Chatter”