Facebook Fresh Roast Group

TennDave
Yellowing
Yellowing

Facebook Fresh Roast Group

Postby TennDave » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:49 am

I just created a Facebook group for the Fresh Roast series of air roasters.
If you own one (SR300-700 or older), or have a high interest in this roaster series please join me there!
The web address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1471311819774625/
or you can do a search for: FreshRoast Coffee Roasters (yes, Fresh Roast is run together as one word and F&R capitalized- otherwise, there are similar groups)- and a coffee cup is the icon if you're on a mobile device.
Regards,
Tenn Dave (David Emanuel)

bigbells
Past Crop
Past Crop

Re: Facebook Fresh Roast Group

Postby bigbells » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:49 pm

I submitted my request to join the group, Dave. Actually, I'm a former, not a current, owner. The FR500 that I had now resides with my sister.

ETA: thanks for approving my request to join the group!
Dave Bellware
Roast: Behmor 1600. Grind: Baratza Encore. Brew: Behmor Brazen.

TennDave
Yellowing
Yellowing

Postby TennDave » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:54 am

Yes, very cool! Glad you're in the group. OH, I tried to befriend you on FB but there's no tab in your profile for that- you must have taken it down...

I made you an administrator of the group too.
If you don't want that, I'll change it but basically everyone in the group can invite anyone else so there's not much of a difference between being a member and an admin- I suppose if you're not one you can't ban someone. Anyway, new developments today. Figured out how to read/decipher play with the Profile Files for the SR700. Have been able to upload them to the file section of the Facebook page too.

I'm really hoping that this will take off with current owners and that we can learn a ton from each other about coffee roasting.
Talk to you tomorrow-
Headed to bed now.

byron
Full City
Full City

Postby byron » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi Dave, thanks for setting up this group. It should be a great source of info for FreshRoast users. I just joined the group too. I occasionally roast with a FreshRoast and think it's a great machine.

TennDave
Yellowing
Yellowing

Postby TennDave » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Thanks for joining!!
I would appreciate any input you can give.
-Dave

Dann-Oh
Green Bean
Green Bean

Postby Dann-Oh » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:17 am

Just sent my request to join the group, Im looking to upgrade from a popcorn unit to either the FR 340 or 500. I'm not to sure about the price jump from the 340 to the 500 though. I rather use that money to buy some green beans, any input is greatly appreciated.

Return to “Fresh Roast Discussion”